Tuesday, April 11, 2017

One Story Two Perspectives


Brook’s Point of View
I was in the other room getting dressed for work. As I am looking through the closet I hear Charlie in the bedroom barking. I look around the corner and Charlie looks at me as I say “Charlie stop barking.” I go back to the closet and pick something out when I hear Charlie barking again. “Charlie, enough barking.” I say as I walk into the bedroom. Charlie looks at me a lays down on the bed. I go back to the other room and take the hanger out of my blouse when I hear Charlie barking again. I toss the hanger on the bed and go into the bedroom again and yell at Charlie “Stop barking, what are you barking at anyway?” Charlie just smiles at me and lays down on the bed again. I walk out into the hallway and put my blouse on and start looking for my shoes when I hear Charlie barking again, this time he is really losing it. I rush to the back room and yell at him again “Stop barking Charlie, there isn’t anything here to bark at.” Charlie wags his tail and jumps off the bed to follow me into the living room. I finish getting ready and head to work. I love my dogs, but sometimes they drive me crazy.
 
Charlie’s Point of View
I was laying on the bed in our room, enjoying a good nap when I heard something. Oh no I thought, I better let the rest of the pack know. I started to bark so everyone would know that I heard something. Mom looked at me from the other room and barked back at me. I laid back down on the bed when I heard it again. I started barking to let the pack know I heard something again. This time mom came into our room and started barking too. It is so much fun when mom joins in on the barking. I laid down and watch her and when she finished barking she left the room. That was a lot of fun I thought so I started barking again. This time mom came in and started barking loudly and when she stopped we both just looked at each other and laughed. Barking is a lot of fun, especially with my mom. This time I decided to bark a lot, get a good barking going so hopefully mom will come back and bark with me some more. Mom came running and I couldn’t help it but I started to wag my tail. She barked and I barked and we barked together, it was a lot of fun. I followed mom out and said bye to her as she left for work. I love my mom but I think I’m the better barker.

No comments:

Post a Comment